We will remain together, till Tom catches Jerry and has it for dinner.
Sunday, April 01, 2012

A Sweet Angel ... "my granny,aai"


"You are the light of my world. Shine, and darkness disappears"


The day when I opened my eyes,
when I was brought onto this Earth and was gifted to my parents, 
with my first breath, with my first thought… 

Perhaps, that day was the most joyful day for my granny!!

She was divine, a fairy tale and shall always remain a very sweet unforgettable memory… More than a mother, she stood beside me, always; 
she held my hands and taught me thousands of things…

She made me learn how beautiful this world is…!!
She kept me strong to put unbreakable faith on God…!!
She handed enumerable reasons, to be a true devotee, her words, 
her endless and constant knowledge taught me to be loyal, kind and truthful to all…

More than an angel, she was to me… her soothing smile freed all my pains and hurts!!
With her breezing touch, her warmth of love made me secure and safe from the rough world…

Like, I was a tree and she formed the deepest root…
Like, I was a bird and she made the wings to fly…
Like, I was a blind and she was the brightest vision of mine…

My granny is no more with me now, she passed away with the circle of life, she moved to the other part of truth ~ “death/heaven/rebirth”

 24th December 2011,
The last day when I could see her,
with tears in my eyes, pain in heart,
I surrendered her to God…

Three months from the day, now she still comes in my dream, like day and night; she kisses me, hugs me, cares for me and teaches me... Still, to move on!!

4 comments:

Sid said...

1000+ like for dis creativity didi.

Amit Pattnaik said...

:)) :))
I am sure Aai jouthi bi achanti, se sabu bele tamaku dekhuthibe uparu and care karuthibe, aasirbaad karuthibe :)) And tama life re takara presence sabu bele rahithiba, tame feel karuthiba...

Sushree Sahu said...

Yes Amit bhai, Aai sabu bele ama pakhare achi aau sabu bele semti rahi thiba, i know... soul can never depart from another soul... :)) still, mu aai ku sabu bele miss karuchi :(( but, every morning bhagwanji nka pakhare pray karuchi je, sei jouthi bhi thau... gote new life re... sei bahut sara khusi paau aau tara soul peace re rahu...!!

Sushree Sahu said...

@Siddhart(Sinu), tora comments ethi show karuni, but i got it in my gmail account...!! Thanks for the praise... it was all possible for Amit bhai, to help me to create this blog!! :))

Post a Comment