We will remain together, till Tom catches Jerry and has it for dinner.
Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Sweets...



"Warm light rain falls, trickled down by tear-drops on my window and  I long for you, my unattainable."

The month of July brings back some golden memories of the past….

Going through a nostalgic phase and thinking of an old flame that filled a long period in my life.

I love you with every passing day!
Your absence does not hurt, but a little…
But am happy I have our good memories with that I can cherish all through the rest of my life, that is left for me and sweetheart, a birthday kiss on your eyes as I do it for you every year!!
Perhaps that’s the way I love you more… with every single passing day!!

I have no cakes to cut, no candles to blow, no gifts to present but all I have is my love, an unconditional love that I always  share with you and my prayers near God to protect you….

You are missed in every phase of my growing life…


Happy Birthday Sweets...
Kisses,
Your Sonii

1 comments:

Amit Pattnaik said...

I shouldn't be saying this, this isn't the right occasion/day to say this and I know I am going to hurt you greatly with my words now but I will still say that "You can never find the right person if you can't let go of the wrong one!!"

God bless U Dhana :)) May God bless U with lots of strength...

Post a Comment